- Tribal Research Institute (TRI):
- The scheme “Support to Tribal Research Institutes (TRI), 2017”.
- Scheme of Centers of Excellence.
- Livelihood Support:
- Schemes for “Institutional Support for development and Marketing of Tribal Products”.
- Scheme for Minimum Support Price for Minor Forest Produce modified w.e.f. 31/10/2016.
- Equity support to NSTFDC/STFDCs.
- Non Governmental Organization (NGO):
- Vocational Training centers in Tribal Areas.
- Scheme of Grant in Aid to Voluntary Organizations working for welfare of STs.
- Scheme of “Development of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups” (PVTGs).
- Scheme of strengthening education among ST Girls in a low literacy District.
- State Grants:
- Special Central Assistance to Tribal Sub Scheme (SCA to TSP).
- Grants under Article 275 (1) of the Constitution of India.
- Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs).
- Vocational Training Centers in Tribal Areas.
- Establishment of Ashram Schools in tribal Sub-Plan Areas.
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Hostels for ST boys and ST Girls.
Minister Tribal Affairs Department : Shri Temjen Imna Along
Administrative Head of the Department : Shri J. Alam, IAS
(Ph. No : +91 8800661965)
Head of the Department : Smti. I. Sino Phom
Joint Director & Head of the Department
(Ph. No: +91 9436062291)